Parents Info

Useful Information for Troop Parents

For New Parents

To introduce you and your son to Boy Scout Troop 321 and assist with the enrollment process, we have prepared the following materials:

Boy Scouts of America Youth Application
Required for every new Boy Scout, including Webelos crossing over from a Cub Scout pack.

A Parent's Primer to Scouting and Hudson Troop 321
An introduction and overview of the Scouting experience with Troop 321.

Troop 321 Information Booklet
Specific information about the Scouting experience with Troop 321.

Troop 321 New Scout Information Form
Please complete and return to a troop adult leader.

BSA Annual Health and Medical Record
Parts A & B are required for every Boy Scout.
Part C (physical exam) is required for summer camp.

Boy Scouts of America Adult Application
We look forward to your participation with our Troop’s activities! Completing and returning the Adult Application is the first step.

To view Troop 321's Google calendar on your own mobile device or any other client software, subscribe to the calendar using the following URL:

BSA Annual Health and Medical Record -- The "Parts A and B" version is the minimum requirement for summer camp and other shorter less-intensive Scout activities.

Boy Scout Uniform Inspection Sheet -- This document shows where patches and other insignia are to be placed on the Scout uniform.

BSA Fieldbook online

Family Talent Survey Sheet

Great Trail Council:

Guide For Merit Badge Counselors

High Adventure:

Order of the Arrow - BSA

Official National Order of the Arrow Web Site